Monday, April 7, 2008

My Name is, My Name is ...

I won't really have a large post today, as I am in kind of a funk, but I do have some fun news in terms of " I am the mom of a 2 1/2 year old" news... Chaser woke up this morning asking about daddy at work and randomly proceeded to let me know that "My name is Chase" - very exciting for me ... Usually, when someone asks him his name he will either take out his binky and shyly and almost inaudibly answer Chase, or he will just stare blankly as if he did not understand the question ...

So now he knows his name- yahoooooooooo!!! I love my doodlebug so much!

No comments:

Daddy & Chaser

Daddy & Chaser
Becoming a Man - The Early Years

Chase on Mommy's Popo's Tractor

Chase on Mommy's Popo's Tractor
Chase's Great- Popo's Tractor displayed at the 2008 HLSR